1. The Promoter: P&O Ferries Ltd, Channel House, Channel View Road, Dover, Kent.
2. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
3. Eligibility: This promotion is open to freight planners aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
4. Entries are made by creating a profile and submitting the entry. Entries to the competition are online only. Include your name, job title, country, email address and phone number with your entry.
5. The prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Promotional Period: The competition will start on 1st June 2022 and will end on 30th June 2022.
7. Internet connection and email account required for entry.
8. Any entries that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
9. Winner selection: One winner will be selected for each prize. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the promotional period.
10. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via email or phone within approximately ten (10) days of the closing date. The winner will have thirty (30) days from the date of notification to accept the prize.
11. Proof of sending an entry will not be taken as proof of delivery or receipt of such entry. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete, damaged, defaced, illegible, lost or undelivered due to technical reasons or otherwise.
12. The prize will be sent within twenty-eight (28) days of acceptance of the prize by the winner. The Promoter is not responsible for lost prizes and any lost prizes won’t be replaced.
13. If the prize is not accepted within the specified timeframe of thirty (30) days or undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability.
14. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize notification, prize acceptance or delivery of the prize.
15. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant. Resale of the prize is strictly prohibited.
16. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
17. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
18. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
21. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. The Promotion is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
23. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.