Whether you need to ship goods to France, Belgium, the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, the Netherlands or England, we have P&O Freight routes to suit you.
P&O Ferrymasters launches first direct multimodal service connecting Czech Republic to BritainP&O Ferrymasters today announces the next step in the expansion of its pan-European logistics network with the introduction of a new train service from Lovosice in the Czech Republic to Europoort – Rotterdam with the option for onward sea connections to Britain
P&O Ferrymasters and DP World begin rolling-out integrated maritime and logistics servicesP&O Ferrymasters and its parent company DP World today announce the completion of their first common carrier agreement, to integrate their global maritime and logistics services into a unified customer proposition.
P&O Ferrymasters launches new multimodal trade lane from Italy to NorwayP&O Ferrymasters today announces the launch of a new multimodal service from Italy to Norway, further expanding its leading pan-European network of logistics services for its customers. Businesses now have more options to transport their time sensitive and valuable goods from the Mediterranean to Scandinavia.
CNS introduces new digital Brexit solution to keep hauliers on the move from JanuaryHauliers transporting goods to and from the UK can look forward to fast and seamless post-Brexit border controls with BEEMS, a new purpose-built online tool unveiled this week by smart logistics provider CNS (Community Network Services).
Following the latest update from the French government, from 22 February there will be new positive changes regarding freight driver COVID-19 testing when shipping to France.
The changes are as follows:
For UK drivers or those spending more than 48 hours in the UK, the testing requirements remain in place.It’s extremely important that freight drivers keep their departure ticket to be able to prove that they have been in the UK for less than 48 hours.
On 19 January, Dutch government implemented further Covid-19 restrictions for anyone entering the Netherlands. The new requirement states that people arriving in the Netherlands from UK or Ireland must provide proof that they have tested negative for coronavirus following a rapid test directly before departure. This new requirement also applies to freight drivers. More information is available here.
For our Hull to Europoort route, we have set up a test centre at our Terminal 1 in Hull port (postcode HU9 5PS) and we ask any freight drivers that wish to use our service to arrive at least 1h and 30 mins time before departure in order to minimise the risk of missing the sailing. The test centre is opened Monday to Sunday from 14:00 to 19:30. The cost of the test is £29.
*Freight drivers remain exempt from quarantine/self-isolation requirements on arrival in the UK, regardless of the countries they have travelled in, but please note that points 1 & 3 of the public health information below applies to all freight drivers and accompanying passengers.
The United Kingdom is taking steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
1) All persons (including UK nationals and residents) arriving in the UK from outside the common travel area must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 3 days of departure to the UK. For further information please visit: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england.
2) To protect your health and others’, everyone must complete an online passenger locator form before arrival in the United Kingdom.
3) All arrivals must quarantine for 10 days unless exempt*. If you have travelled through a red list country in the last 10 days, you must have a valid Managed Quarantine Facility booked prior to departure. For information please visit: www.gov.uk/travel-quarantine-and-testing. Check the list of exempt countries immediately before travel and the list of work-related exemptions if travelling for work.
4) Everyone is required to take a coronavirus test on days 2 and 8 of their quarantine. You must have this booked prior to departure. For information please visit: www.gov.uk/travel-quarantine-and-testing.
5) It is a legal requirement that you wear a face covering on public transport in the UK.
6) If you quarantine in England, you may opt in to Test to Release. For further information please visit: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-test-to-release-for-international-travel.
Failure to comply with the above measures is a criminal offence and you could be fined. Please visit www.gov.uk/uk-border-control for detailed public health advice and requirements for entering the UK.
Are you prepared for UK's departure from the EU? Find out more how to get ready for Brexit and what you need to do before you reach our ports.Learn more
We’re upfront about our costs. Please take a look at our latest bunker adjustment factor (BAF) surcharges.See BAF Charges
Whether you have a query about your booking or are curious for more information on our lead time at check-in – our teams are always on hand 24/7 and ready to help.Contact Us
Ed WilliamsTek Freight
Daniel HoltChristeyns UK